The Grade 6’s are hosting a Bake Sale, Silent Auction & 50/50 Raffle the evening of the Division 2 Christmas Concert on Thursday December 21st to raise money for Camp 2018. Here is some important event information for all Division 2 families.
- The doors open at 6pm.
- Silent Auction opens at 6pm, will close during the Christmas concert and reopen briefly following the concert until 8:15pm. All winning bids must be paid for and picked up the night of the Christmas concert. Payment can be made with CASH or CHEQUE.
- 50/50 Raffle tickets can be purchased from 6-7pm. The draw will be made during the Christmas concert. CASH SALES ONLY Tickets available: 1 for $5, 3 for $10 and 10 for $20.
- Bake Sale opens at 6pm, will close during the Christmas concert and reopen briefly following the concert until 8:15pm. CASH SALES ONLY
- NEW THIS YEAR: Pre Packaged freshly made Cotton Candy will be available for purchase for $2/bag. We strongly encourage you to purchase your cotton candy upon arrival as quantities are limited. Pink Vanilla and Blue Raspberry flavours will be available.
- Click on the Facebook event link below to receive future updates
- Click on the attachments to view the wide selection of Silent Auction Items
Thank you for supporting Grade 6 Camp 2018!